Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Leaves are Falling!

Hi Everyone

It's time for a new challenge over at I Love ProMarkers Challenge  This is my 3rd Project as Guest Designer for September.  The Theme for this week is Autumn.  Please come and join in and hsow us your Autumn Creations.



For my card I used Di's Digi's Henry's Windfall.  These little hedgehogs are so cute.  Autumn is probably my favourite time of year with all those gorgeous colours that you see from the leaves.  I coloured this image using ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Brown Shade.  The Patterned Paper is from Lili of the Valley's Enchantment Paper Pad.  The die cuts are a Cheery Lynn Fanciful flourish and they are all cut in slightly different shades.
I added a Happy Birthday Sentiment, a Satin Bow and finished with some Amber Clear Gems.




Thank you for sharing this card with me.  Please come and join in with challenge, I would love to see your Autumnal Cards.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think, I love reading them and really appreciate you leaving them.  Hope to see you again soon.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa I am so enjoying seeing all the wonderful Autumnal cards and this one is no exception that is such a cute image and you have coloured it beautifully a great design and lovely papers a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and fun design Lisa! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL PHOTO INSPIRATION’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love coloring those hedgehogs too.... Di has some amazing images also.... Nice job on your card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh what a cutie he is!! I adore this darling image and your wonderful design with the colors too!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so adorable and such a cute design!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our color inspiration challenge!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Creative Fingers DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy and sweet birthday card - love it! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely image and the swirls set it off perfectly...Thanks for linking up with us this week, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so sweet. The image is adorable, and I love the dies you used. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute fall card! I love those dies!!

    Thanks you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute image! Love hedgies! Thank you for joining my Quirky Animal Magic Challenge! A new Challenge starts tomorrow, hope to see you there!
    ((Lyn)) Quirky DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon