Pages

Friday 9 October 2015

Pink Witch

Hi Everyone

Its that time again!!  A new challenge has started over at Morgan's ArtWorld.  This fortnight the Theme is Pink or Breast Cancer Awareness.  This awful Cancer has touched several of my friends and family so here is a Pink Creation for them.


The Image I have used for this is Halloween 15 and you can find more of Morgan's Images here.

I coloured the Image using ProMarkers.  I have used a 6" Card Blank and my Base/Frame Layer is Bazzill Bling and the Star Paper is from.  I cut a Tattered Lace Cherished Flourish (Both Sizes) in Pink and decorated them with Star Gems, I added a couple more of these Stars around the Image.  The Sentiment is hand stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Ink Pad and is from DRS Designs




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and sharing this card with me.  It would be great if you would come over and join in the challenge with us.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. Hope to see you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. I love your colour choice beautiful card and layout Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It maybe a witch, but it's very pretty!
    hugs Jacee
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I love the pink theme. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa I love the image with the sparkle in her hair the card design and embellishments are fabulous.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, Lisa, the image is gorgeous! I love your colours, too, so unusual for a Halloween card but just so right for the elegant witch!! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of a pink Halloween card! The star embellishments work with the background paper so well!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon