Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

Feeling Blue!

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 


The theme for the next fortnight is Shades of Blue.  Please come on over and play along with us and also check out what the DT have made!

We have some great sponsors and I got to work with one of the images called Gabbie Summer Sweetheart from Faery Ink which I coloured with ProMarkers.

For my DT Inspiration Card this time I made a Tag Card.  I bought these card blanks from Little Claire a while ago and have been itching to use them!

I have kept this really CAS Style as I loved the image so much I wanted to keep her as the main focus.  The Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Blue and I have added a Satin Bow and Blue Pearl Gems.



 Thank you for sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

14 comments:

  1. A beautifully coloured image
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your image and colouring. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card..

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the blues! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our weekly anything goes challenge. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Best of luck in the draw!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lisa
    You've made a lovely tag using the cute girl image.
    Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome make Lisa J. Sure have missed everyone. lots of hugs Hope you remember me. lol

    Tammi Lynn Cremeans
    http://crafygalslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic coloring, Lisa and I love the little bow! Sorry about the linky problem but it's wonderful seeing you join in our "Monochromatic" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you playing again soon.
    NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag card love the shape and beautifully coloured image-fabulous hair
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image and colors. Hugs Pirjo Dt from QKR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colouring, a great tag. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Galz. Hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag - thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh such a pretty card, loving the shape. Your colouring is stunning, loving the hues of blue. The blushing on her cheeks is amazing..
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge Anything Goes over at Glitter'n'Sparkle.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloring and I love the pearls you added. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous colours and great colouring x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon