Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

Mr & Mrs Claus

Hi Everyone


Its the start of a new challenge at Creative Craft Cottage.


The theme for the next fortnight is Use Riibbon.  It would be wonderful if you would come over and play along with us this time!

We have a fabulous sponsor.  Rick St Dennis is Sponsoring our challenge and you can find images in both his shops.   Rick St Dennis (Etsy Shop) and Rick St Dennis (Zibbet Shop)

I used an image called Christmas Couple which can be found in the Zibbet Shop.  I coloured this using ProMarkers and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.




For my DT card I used a 6" Square Card Blank and my Base/Frame Layer is a Gold Mirri Card.  The musical paper is from my stash.  The sentiment is from Stampingallday.  As the theme is use Ribbon I have added a Red/Gold Sparkly Ribbon and hand tied the Bow.






Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I do love your image. Thank you for joining us at CFTH Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great image and I love your colouring. The backing paper adds to the mood of the image.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations. Wonderful!!!
    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love your colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Girlz challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon