Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

Sketchy Blues!

Hi Everyone

Its the start of a new challenge over at Creative Sketchy Girls 


One of our sponsor for this challenge is The Stamping Boutique and I used this image called Alexis which, I have coloured with ProMarkers and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen


Here is the sketch for this month and my project alongside it



The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Navy Shade.  The Patterned Papers are from LOTV.  I cut the image useing Spellbinders Oval Dies.  I used a Blue Doily for the Circle.  I added a Satin Bow and finished with some Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon. 



9 comments:

  1. Wonderful girls card! Love the colors and pearls!
    Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely creation!
    Aly DT member Cardz4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Lisa x Stunning make , thanks for joining us this week at Glitter n Sparkle Lisa DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the image. Sorry I'm late in visiting. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lisa. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,

    Stunning card. Always Love to seeing your cards.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    PS: my new challenge blog start on 10th november and i hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Cardz4Galz, hope to see you next time

    Hugs Babs :) DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon