Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Naughty or Nice Hubby?

Hi Everyone

So I am desperately trying to catch up with my family cards.  I would like to share with you this one that I have made for my Husband.  The Image is called Naughty List from Slinky Tart and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.

As this is a male card I kept it CAS.  I have layered Brown and Red before mounting the image.  The Sentiment I put on using the PC before I printed out the image!  The other sentiment Naughty or Nice is from Stamping all day.  A Quick and Simple card.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.
 

8 comments:

  1. Naughty or Nice creation is beautiful and thank you for entering my challenge theme of CAS [clean and simple]at Allsorts Challenges, do hope to see you again. ♥
    [aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really super card, many thanks for sharing and joining our CAS theme at Allsorts this week.

    I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and wonderful card Lisa thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brill! I am sure he will love it.

    Thank you for sharing such a fun idea with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Great Layout!!!
    hugs
    Claudia
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. OO er Mrs!! Great idea for this. Love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card for the holidays. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you for the next challenge.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon