Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Notes and Wishes

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Creative Sketchy Girls 


This is my last challenge with this lovely team.  Thank you Claudia and the Team for a fabulous time.

This is the sketch for December.  Lots of Layers in this one and extremely fun to play around with!  Please come on over and join in with us.

 



I used this sketch to make another Notebook as a Gift for one of my Children's Teachers. 

The Image is from one of our sponsors this month which is Polkadoodles and it is called Wishes - Winnie Fruit Punch.  I coloured this using ProMarkers and a little bit of Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the Flowers in her Hair.


 The Patterned Papers all came from the same Paper Pack which I had in my stash.  I added a Satin Bow and Paper flowers and used Gold Peel Offs for the word Notes.  I popped on a Silver heart with a Pink gem in the middle to the top hinge.

I would like to enter this notebook into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to share this notebook with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.













2 comments:

  1. lovely notebook with those beautiful papers and the cute digistamp!
    Sad you leave the team!
    Good luck with everything!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon