Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Fantasy Fae

Hi Everyone

It is the start of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges



The theme for this month is Fantasy.  I hope that you can come on over and play along with us.

For my DT card I used and image from Faery Ink.  She is listed in my files as Summer Night Fae but I cannot find a link to her in the shop when I search this title.  I coloured her using ProMarkers and cut her using a Spellbinders Decorative Circle Die.

 For my DT card I used a 6" Scalloped Card.  The patterned paper is from LOTV.  I added some Pink Paper Roses, a Pink Satin Bow and finished with Pink Pearl Gems



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lisa, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, beautiful colouring. Jackie x MAWTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa
    What a glamorous looking fairy. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lisa Your colouring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty lovely colouring & layout.


    Thanks for joining us at the star in my pocket .

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. It´s so beautiful. Love that colours. Thank you far playing with us at Pearly Sparkles. Jarka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon