Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Wine O'Clock!

Hi Everyone

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made for my Friends birthday later in the year.  As soon as I saw this image which was recently released at Faery Ink I just new that this would have to go on her card lol.  The image is called Time for Wine Layla and I have coloured her with Copics.

I decided to make an easel card as I haven't made on of them for a while.  The patterned paper is from Trimcraft and I die cut some Wine glasses one in red and two in a white Glitter card using a Joy Die.  I added a Green Polka Dot Ribbon and hand tied the bow.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  I finished by adding some Green Pearl Flower Gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card ! I love how you colored girls hair ! Thanks for playing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Love & Hugs
    DT Veana R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the addition of the little wine glasses. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colouring, I envy your hair colouring skills. So pleased you joined in with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous design. I love the embellishments, very effective. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and lovely easel card..Such a lovely card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon