Pages

Saturday 3 February 2018

Love Cats!

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 



The theme for this month is It's All About Love.  I hope you can come on over and join in with us this month.

We are being sponsored for this challenge by Bugaboo Stamps so that means a great prize is on offer.  You just got to be in it to win it!!!



For my DT card I chose to work with these cute cats called BUGCATLOVE 
and I have coloured them using Copics 

The Card blank is a 6" Square and the dotty card is from my Stash.  I typed the sentimennt before I printed the image.  I used a X-Cut Heart Punch to punch out the little hearts to finish it off.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


 

 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and card design Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the image is really cute and the colours work so well together. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Lilly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh how cute!! sweet image and card.
    thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us all at
    crafty catz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card. Love the great design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and super cute Valentines card! Thanks for sharing with as at The Crazy Challenge.
    Iskra DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon