Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Love Ewe

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage 


The theme for the next fortnight is Love is All Around.  I do hope that you can come on over and play along with us.

We are being sponsored for this challenge by Pink Gem Designs so that means that if you play along you have the chance of winning a fabulous prize from them.


The DT were kindly given a choice of image and I chose to work with this one called Love Ewe and I have coloured this cutie using Copics

The Card Blank is a 6" Square and I used my new Little B Designs Heart Dies to cut and layer the image.  The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  To finish I added Red Clear Heart Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, well done and thank you for sharing at Daisy Chain Challenges
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, well done and thank you for sharing with Daisy Chain Challenges
    Michelle
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon